Designed for active adults 55 years or older, independent living provides freedom, community, and the comforts of home. Independent living is ideal for seniors who wish to live independently and require little or no medical supervision but wanting the convenience of an inclusive lifestyle. Whether you’re retired or still working, you’re welcome at Kinship Pointe.
When you join an independent living community, you’re free to enjoy the hobbies you love and explore new opportunities. You could spend more time reading and making art, learn how to play a musical instrument, experiment with fitness classes, or schedule fun outings with friends at local restaurants and museums. However you choose to spend your days, you can relax knowing that we will handle the typical chores, like mowing the lawn, cooking meals, and cleaning your apartment. We’ll take care of those household worries so that you’re free to live an active lifestyle and pursue your passions.
Available Floor Plans
We offer one- and two-bedroom apartments that include either one or two bathrooms. The size of our independent living floor plans vary by location:
- Kinship Pointe, Kearney: 650 – 1,200 sq. ft.
- Kinship Pointe, McCook: 576 – 965 sq. ft.
- Kinship Pointe, Seward: 600 – 925 sq. ft.
- Kinship Pointe, Wayne: 575 – 965 sq. ft.
All of the apartments include the following amenities:
- Full Kitchens (Including: stove top, oven, microwave, and refrigerator)
- Washer/Dryer hookup (Washer/Dryers are available for a small fee)
- Variety of apartment layouts and wonderful views to choose from
- Concierge service
In addition, we offer plenty of planned social activities, classes, and events, including a weekly outing. Residents eat in the restaurant-style dining room.