Part-Time Caregiver / Personal Care Aide
We are seeking an attentive and trustworthy Caregiver / Personal Care Aide to join our staff in providing excellent care to our residents at Wayne.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide assistance to residents with activities of daily living as needed according to care plan. (Toileting, Ambulation, Eating, Transferring, Bathing, Dressing, Personal Hygiene, etc.)
- Assure that residents are dressed appropriately when in living areas of the home or outside the building.
- Assist and teach the residents skills in self-help in activities and daily living to maximize their independence and freedom of movement.
- Based on training criteria, perform all personal care tasks. With completion of the personal care aide course, perform basic personal care tasks. If additional courses are completed, perform special health related tasks, as approved by doctors’ orders, approved, and signed off by a registered nurse.
- Provide personal assistance as needed, requested, or required.
- Respond to hand bell or other signaling calls.
- Assist the residents with transportation when so indicated by the Administrator.
- Assist the Activities Coordinator in carrying out planned activities.
- Provide assistance to residents to keep clothes in proper order.
- Assist residents with making beds as needed. Made beds when residents not able to do so.
Reports to: Administrator, Administrator-In-Charge, Supervisor-In-Charge and/or Personal Care Aide Supervisor
Part-Time Medication Aide
This position will ensure that the health and safety of all residents are met. Provides residents with services in accordance with health care provider’s orders regarding administration or assistance with medications and treatments, as per state regulations. Provides direct care to residents following the individualized service plan.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 1 to 2 months related experience preferred and/or training in direct service with older adults, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- State certified 40hour medication aide course is required.
- Knowledge of dementia, particularly of the Alzheimer’s type is helpful.
Full-Time Sales Manager
Make lives better including your own by joining Kinship Pointe Northridge as the Sales Manager. Every day is an opportunity for our sales manager to deeply connect with people in a profound and personal way. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Maintains and improves upon occupancy levels of communities in accordance with marketing and business plans
- Utilize established sales processes and systems to perform job duties, track information, compile data and achieve desired community occupancy goals
- Assist prospective residents, their family members, and/or advisors in the decision-making process by understanding their needs and educating them about the community’s services and programs
- Build community relationships with referrals and participating in networking groups
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related filed preferred or equivalent combination of experience and education required
- One or more years of successful sales experience, preferably in senior housing (IL, AL, SNF, or LTC).
- Professional communication skills with the ability to plan, organize and coordinate events
- Must be a self-starter with good follow-up and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to be on call and work weekends and holidays when necessary
Part-Time Maintenance Technician
The maintenance team member is responsible for performing maintenance and housekeeping duties in the community and around the community grounds as assigned. Responsible for assisting with maintaining a safe, clean, and comfortable environment for the residents, guests, and team members.
Experience and Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed throughout this job description are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- On year maintenance and/or housekeeping experience preferred
- Technical school education preferred
- Demonstrates general understanding of systems such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and code compliance
- Possess a general understanding of OSHA, fire prevention, and life and safety regulations
- Ability to respond to emergency calls outside of normal working hours
- Able to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work semi-independently without direct supervision; following all community procedures and guidelines and having the ability to follow-through on assigned tasks
Reports to: Maintenance Director
Karissa Hays, ED
Kinship Pointe – Wayne