Part-Time CMA (Certified Medication Assistant)
This position will ensure that the health and safety of all residents are met. Provides residents with services in accordance with health care provider’s orders regarding administration or assistance with medications and treatments, as per state regulations. Provides direct care to residents following the individualized service plan.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 1 to 2 months related experience preferred and/or training in direct service with older adults, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- State certified 40hour medication aide course is required.
- Knowledge of dementia, particularly of the Alzheimer’s type is helpful.
(Days, Evenings and Nights)
Will assist cook directly and perform meal preparation and serving. Will be responsible for dining room set up and dish washing duties.
- Assist in preparation and serving of meals and snacks
- Assure safe and sanitary procedures
- Receive and store supplies
- Prepare dining room for meals, properly set tables
- Perform cleaning assignments – sweep, mop, clear and clean tables, vacuum, etc.
- Maintenance of housekeeping or laundry tasks
Reports to: Dietary Supervisor
Lisa Orozco, ED
Kinship Pointe – McCook