Full-Time and Part-Time Dining Room Server
We are looking for a Dining Room Server to join our team 1 full-time and 1 part-time!
Duties: Assists in the serving of residents and upkeep of dining areas. May include assisting in the kitchen and dining room to provide an exceptional culinary experience to residents.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares dining room including setting tables, placing tablecloths/napkins/silverware on tables, engages in the upkeep of the dining room area to include clearing, setting, moving tables/chairs, etc. rakes food requests and orders from residents and delivers to kitchen staff for preparation serves residents and communicates any particular culinary requests to kitchen staff.
- Engages residents in a meaningful, pleasant, dining experience by making oneself available for conversation and interaction with residents.
- Under the direction of the Dining Services Supervisor, assists in additional preparatory duties to include refilling and restocking food supplies, dishes, etc.
- Assists resident assistant staff in the feeding and care of residents during meals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner;
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully;
- Develop alternative solutions;
- Works well in group problem solving situations;
- Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations;
- Responds promptly to customer needs;
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service;
- Responds to requests for service and assistance;
- Meets commitments.
- Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming;
- Maintains confidentiality;
- Listens to others without interruptions.
- Keeps emotions under control;
- Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
Come work with a fun collaborative team that focuses on making seniors’ lives better!
Heidi Bridgmon, ED
Kinship Pointe – McCook