Walk-in interviews welcome. Apply in person Monday – Friday from 10 am – 4 pm.
PT Home Health Aide
We are looking for a part-time Home Health Aide! We are a 2nd generation, family-owned company with 21 communities and growing, for this reason, we are invested in our staff’s training, growth, and development within our organization. You will be working side by side with a team of highly motivated professionals that will assist in helping you learn the ropes of the community.
- Competitive Wages
- Outstanding Work Environment
- Job Growth Opportunity
Provides primary personal care to patients, such as bathing and dressing them in their own homes. Along with medical care, they also provide light housekeeping duties around the home and help patients with other tasks around their home.
If interested, apply today!Apply Online
We are looking for a Certified Nurse Assistant. If interested please apply today!
Duties will include:
- Assisting residents with daily needs such as dressing, bathing, toileting, transferring and other various requests for assistance.
- Medication pass
- Getting residents ready for appointments or outings
- Being social and friendly with all residents
Must attend required in-services and work independently.Apply Online
We are looking for a Medication Aide. If interested please apply today!
The primary purpose of your job position is to assist in the administering of medications to residents as ordered by the attending physician, under the direction of the attending physician, your supervisor and your administrator. The administration of medications shall be in accordance with established nursing standards, the policies, procedures, and practices of this facility, and the requirements of this state.
Delegation of Authority:
As a Certified Medication Aide, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 1 to 2 months related experience preferred and/or training in direct service with older adults, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- State certified 40hour medication aide course is required.
- Knowledge of dementia, particularly of the Alzheimer’s type is helpful.
Reports to: Administrator / Administrator-In-Charge / SupervisorApply Online
We are looking for a Resident Assistant for Assisted Living community to join our team at the Kinship Pointe community!
- CNA certification preferred but not required
- 18 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 1 to 2 months related experience preferred and/or training in direct service with older adults, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Knowledge of dementia, particularly of the Alzheimer’s type is helpful
- Assists residents with activities of daily living (i.e., grooming, dressing and undressing, toileting, shaving (with electric shaver), hair care, denture care, filing and cleaning nails, bathing)
- Responds to call lights
- Assists residents with ambulation and use of walkers, canes, wheelchairs, etc.
- Assists residents in transferring from bed to chair, wheelchair and commode
- Assists residents during mealtimes in the dining room and serve residents’ meals including tray service
- Routinely checks residents to ensure care needs are being met
- Performs housekeeping duties in resident apartments and common areas as assigned
- Requires every other weekend and holiday
- Enjoys serving seniors
- Excellent customer service and hospitality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Patient and compassionate
- Must be able to multitask efficiently
Janet Graham, ED
Kinship Pointe – Kearney
Email: [email protected]