Make lives better including your own by joining Kinship Pointe Northridge as the Sales Manager. Every day is an opportunity for our sales manager to deeply connect with people in a profound and personal way. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Maintains and improves upon occupancy levels of communities in accordance with marketing and business plans
- Utilize established sales processes and systems to perform job duties, track information, compile data and achieve desired community occupancy goals
- Assist prospective residents, their family members, and/or advisors in the decision-making process by understanding their needs and educating them about the community’s services and programs
- Build community relationships with referrals and participating in networking groups
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related filed preferred or equivalent combination of experience and education required
- One or more years of successful sales experience, preferably in senior housing (IL, AL, SNF, or LTC).
- Professional communication skills with the ability to plan, organize and coordinate events
- Must be a self-starter with good follow-up and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to be on call and work weekends and holidays when necessary
Certified Medication Assistants
(Days and Nights.)
This position will ensure that the health and safety of all residents are met. Provides residents with services in accordance with health care provider’s orders regarding administration or assistance with medications and treatments, as per state regulations. Provides direct care to residents following the individualized service plan. Full and part time days and part time night shifts available. 12 hours shifts with every 3rd weekend and holiday rotation.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 1 to 2 months related experience preferred and/or training in direct service with older adults, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- State certified 40hour medication aide course is required.
- Knowledge of dementia, particularly of the Alzheimer’s type is helpful.
CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant)/Resident Assistants
Part time Days and Evenings.
- CNA certification preferred but not required
- 18 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 1 to 2 months related experience preferred and/or training in direct service with older adults, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Knowledge of dementia, particularly of the Alzheimer’s type is helpful
- Assists residents with activities of daily living (i.e., grooming, dressing and undressing, toileting, shaving (with electric shaver), hair care, denture care, filing and cleaning nails, bathing)
- Responds to call lights
- Assists residents with ambulation and use of walkers, canes, wheelchairs, etc.
- Assists residents in transferring from bed to chair, wheelchair and commode
- Assists residents during mealtimes in the dining room and serve residents’ meals including tray service
- Routinely checks residents to ensure care needs are being met
- Performs housekeeping duties in resident apartments and common areas as assigned
- Requires every other weekend and holiday
- Enjoys serving seniors
- Excellent customer service and hospitality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Patient and compassionate
- Must be able to multitask efficiently
Amanda Husmann, ED
Kinship Pointe – Kearney